How to install Windows 7 You might need to start, or boot, your computer using the Windows 7 installation disc or a USB flash drive if you want to:
Install or reinstall Windows 7. For detailed instructions on installing Windows 7, see Installing and reinstalling Windows 7. For information about downloading Windows 7, and then creating a USB flash drive to install Windows 7, go to Installing Windows 7 on a netbook on the Windows website.
Recover Windows 7 from a serious error. If your computer won’t start Windows at all, you can access Startup Repair and other tools in the System Recovery Options menu from the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive. These tools can help you get Windows 7 running again. For more information, see Startup Repair: frequently asked questions and What are the system recovery options in Windows 7?
If you use a Tablet PC or other computer with a touchscreen, you might need to attach a keyboard and mouse in order to use Startup Repair and other tools in the System Recovery Options menu.
To start Windows 7 from an installation disc or USB flash drive
Turn on your computer, insert the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive, and then turn off your computer.
Restart your computer.
Press any key when prompted to do so, and then follow any instructions that appear.
When the Install Windows page appears, click Install now to begin the installation process or click Repair your computer to access system recovery options.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sailor Moon Tập 38 – Tuyết! Núi! Tình Bạn! Và Dĩ Nhiên Cả Youma Nữa – Phim Thủy Thủ Mặt Trăng
- Hướng dẫn tải GTA San Andreas việt hóa trên Android √
- Fix Microsoft office 2010 Product Activation Failed-(Word,excel,power point) Free Hindi Tutorial.
- Tik Tok Free Fire: Những Khoảnh Khắc Hài Hước Vui Nhộn Trong FF P68
- Phim Mới 2019 | CỬU CHÂU THIÊN KHÔNG THÀNH – Tập 1 | Phim Bộ Trung Quốc Hay 2019