How to solve Windows 10 error “We couldn’t Create a new partition or locate an existing one”. This problems usually happen when using an SSD on a desktop computer. In some cases the same thing can happen on the hard drive.
How to Fix We couldn’t Create a new partition or locate an existing one” error in Windows 10.
Diskpart method for single Partition : (no file loss )
As per the video, I tried to use the entire SSD space for the Windows operating system. So there is no partitions are assigned for the SSD. In my case, i can use the “CLEAN” command after disk 0 is mapped, Because it is a drive with no files. But in your case, if you’re trying to use the similar step on a single partition from a disk, then do not use the “Clean” command at this stage. Because, it will format entire disk, and all files and data will be loss. So, I’m suggesting you to watch the diskpart data saving method to secure other partitions.
check the link
Diskpart partition saving method :
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sailor Moon Tập 38 – Tuyết! Núi! Tình Bạn! Và Dĩ Nhiên Cả Youma Nữa – Phim Thủy Thủ Mặt Trăng
- Hướng dẫn tải GTA San Andreas việt hóa trên Android √
- Fix Microsoft office 2010 Product Activation Failed-(Word,excel,power point) Free Hindi Tutorial.
- Tik Tok Free Fire: Những Khoảnh Khắc Hài Hước Vui Nhộn Trong FF P68
- Phim Mới 2019 | CỬU CHÂU THIÊN KHÔNG THÀNH – Tập 1 | Phim Bộ Trung Quốc Hay 2019